Polygraph examinations not only serve to detect lies, but also to determine truthfullness, the very cornerstone of trust.
EmployInsight facilitates polygraph examinations in collaboration with recognised polygraph institutions. All examinations are conducting in adherence to the Constitution of South Africa, and meet the Regulations, Standards of Practice and Code of Conduct of the Polygraph Examiners Association International (PEAI), American Polygraph Association and the Southern African Polygraph Federation.
What is a polygraph examination?
What are polygraph tests used for?
• Pre-employment screening
• Specific Issue Examinations
• Disciplinary Examinations
• Infidelity Examinations
The value of a polygraph examination as part of the background screening process?
• Valuable direction for background screening interviews.
• Feedback from the polygrapher regarding the candidate’s behaviour and admissions
• An additional tool to ferret information.